Skip to content
- Community Organs shall co-operate with each other for the achievement of Community objectives
- The Bureau and the Community Council may initiate proposals for development by the Ministerial Councils within their respective areas of competence.
- Where a Community Organ proposes to develop a proposal which is likely to impact importantly on activities within the sphere of competence of another Community Organ, the first- mentioned Community Organ shall transmit such proposal to other interested Community Organs for their consideration and reaction before reaching a final decision on the proposal.
- Proposals approved by the Ministerial Councils shall be transmitted to the Community Council for prioritisation and resource allocation for their implementation.
- Proposals approved by the Ministerial Councils and transmitted to the Community Council for prioritisation and resource allocation for implementation may be returned by the Community Council to the originating Organ for modification. The Community Council may modify the proposal to the extent and in the manner agreed with the originating Organ.