- Subject to the relevant provisions of this Chapter, the arbitral tribunal shall establish its own rules of procedure.
- The procedures shall assure a right to at least one hearing before the arbitral tribunal as well as the opportunity to provide initial and rebuttal written submissions.
- The arbitral tribunal’s hearings, deliberations and initial report, and all written submissions to and communications with the arbitral tribunal, shall be confidential.
- The arbitral tribunal may invite any Member State to submit views orally or in writing.
5 The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be confined to the subject matter of the dispute and shall state the reasons on which it is based.
- Where the parties cannot agree on the interpretation or implementation of the award, either party may apply to the arbitral tribunal for a ruling within thirty days of the award. The term of the arbitral tribunal shall come to an end unless an application for a ruling has been received, in which case it shall continue for such reasonable time, not exceeding thirty days, as may be required to make the ruling.
- Decisions of the arbitral tribunal shall be taken by a majority vote of its members and shall be final and binding on the Member States parties to the dispute.